1 - 4 Mill Street
Tel: 01383 737 566
Mob: 07714 489470 _ Business Hours Only
The data we collect Click here to read more...
We collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your phone and/or mobile phone number
- Your car registration and VIN
- Details of work performed by us
We do not pass on your information to any third parties except where required by law.
How we use your data Click here to read more...
Your data allows us to to trace work performed on your car or cars by us so that we can check whether work and parts are still under guarantee.
We can also advise you when we carried out your car's service or changed the timing belt both of which are time and mileage sensitive.
It allows us to send you a timely reminder by text or email when your next MOT test is due.
It further allows us to contact you if we are notified by a manufacturer about possible recalls of supplied parts or faults found by the vehicles manufacturer.
Your details allow us to contact you when work has been completed when you ask us to repair, service or MOT your car or if a question arises about additional faults found during the course of servicing, repairs or MOT testing.
Security Click here to read more...
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
The information is held on third parties secure servers compliant with GDPR 2016 and we do not hold any of your data on computers held locally.
We do not routinely delete your data since it is useful to be able trace a vehicle's history over many years.
Your rights under GDPR Click here to read more...
- You have the right to be informed about the collection and the use of your personal data.(see above)
- You have the right to view the information held about you.
- You have the right to ask for the deletion of data held about you.
- You have the right to rectification of data held about you.
- You have the right to restrict processing.
- You have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to object.
- You have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish more information concerning GDPR 2016, navigate to https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/711097/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr-1-0.pdf
Links to other websites Click here to read more...
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.